Honeyed Apple Highball
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 to 3 ounces apple cider (to taste)
- 1 ounce apple brandy (not schnapps)
- 1 ounce ginger liqueur
- 1 ounce honey simple syrup (3 parts honey, 1 part hot water)
- 1 apple slice
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches), optional
- Combine cider, brandy, ginger liqueur and honey simple syrup in an ice-filled cocktail shaker; shake vigorously. Pour into an ice-filled highball glass. Serve with an apple slice and, if desired, a cinnamon stick.
Originally published as Honeyed Apple Highball in tasteofhome.com
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.