Honeydew Shrimp Salad
A creamy pickle relish dressing deliciously complements this unusual shrimp and fruit medley. —Lynda Mohan, Scottsdale, Arizona
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large honeydew melon, quartered and seeded
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, celery, egg and sunflower kernels. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing, pickle relish, salt and pepper. Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Spoon onto honeydew quarters.