Honeydew Kiwi Cooler
Our Test Kitchen staff suggests you make a big pitcher of this thick, fruity beverage because guests are sure to ask for a second glass! The colorful quencher has a refreshing melon flavor and gets its creamy consistency from fat-free yogurt.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 cups cubed honeydew melon
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 to 3 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 113 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Originally published as Honeydew Kiwi Cooler in Light & Tasty April/May 2002