VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups diced cantaloupe, divided
- 1-1/4 cups diced honeydew melon
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint
- 1/4 cup white wine or white grape juice
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- Mint sprigs, optional
- In a blender, combine 1-1/4 cups cantaloupe, honeydew, sugar and mint; cover and process for 1 minute. Add the wine or grape juice, yogurt and cream; cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Pour into soup bowls. Garnish with remaining cantaloupe and mint if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Honeydew Soup in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p42