- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Place berries in a glass bowl; toss to combine. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spoon over berries. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHoney-Yogurt Berry Salad
"Love the orange aroma."
"The yogurt sauce was sweet and was a good addition to a plain fruit salad. The berries were the perfect combination of tart and sweet. I would make this again."