- 1 large Nellie’s Free Range Egg
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers (about 45 to 50)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds walleye fillets
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup canola oil
- Lemon wedge and minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg; add honey. In a plastic bag, combine crackers and salt. Dip fish in egg mixture, then shake in bag until coated.
- In a skillet, cook fillets in oil over medium heat for 3-5 minutes per side or until golden and fish flakes easily with a fork. Top with parsley and serve with lemon wedges if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHoney Walleye
"This receipe is a keeper.... I've used it twice and am extremely happy with the results!"
"Turned out great, thanks!"
"Made this recipe when my kids were home from CO. I was very disappointed and won't make it again."