- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 22-26 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHoney Roasted Chicken
"With its mild orange flavor and ease of preparation (no marinading for hours), this recipe is a favorite. I convert it to 2 servings, then slice and serve with fried rice and/or asian salad.Thanks for the recipe Gwyn!"
"This is the best chicken I've had in a long time. It has become one of my favorites."