Honey Roasted Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 22-26 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally.
Mar 25, 2015
Chicken was nice and juicy, sauce was really good. These are the types of recipes I love, quick, easy, and delicious!
Jun 25, 2014
With its mild orange flavor and ease of preparation (no marinading for hours), this recipe is a favorite. I convert it to 2 servings, then slice and serve with fried rice and/or asian salad.Thanks for the recipe Gwyn!
Sep 11, 2013
This is the best chicken I've had in a long time. It has become one of my favorites.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.