Honey Peanut Squares Recipe
- 4 cups honey-roasted peanuts, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1. Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle 2 cups peanuts in the pan.
- 2. In a saucepan, combine the milk, marshmallows, peanut butter chips, butter and peanut butter. Cook and stir until smooth. Pour over peanuts; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts; press down. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
- 3. Lift foil out of pan; cut into squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 each: 185 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Honey Peanut Squares
"easy and delicious. Tastes like a salted nut roll. I cut bars with a pizza cutter after removing from pan."