- 1-3/4 cups 2% milk
- 1/3 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pistachios
- In a large saucepan, bring the milk, rice, sugar, 2 tablespoons honey, orange zest and salt to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until rice is tender and pudding is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the vanilla, cinnamon and remaining honey. Serve warm or cold. Sprinkle with pistachios. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forHoney-Orange Rice Pudding for Two
"Nice recipe. I will make it."
"This is great"
"My family love this!"
"This a nice Recipe"
"if you like orange - this one is great!"