Honey-Mustard Turkey Breast
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-3/4 hours + standing
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5 to 6 pounds)
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the turkey breast, skin side up, on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over turkey.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting every 30 minutes. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts5 ounce-weight: 283 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 40g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 medium-fat meat.
Nov 19, 2012
I found this recipe two years ago and I have used it every since and it is the best recipe out there. My family loves it and I won't try another one. Thank you so much!
Apr 17, 2012
This was a good recipe, lots of flavor and simple to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.