VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3-1/2 cups sliced or baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- In a saucepan, bring 1 in. of water to a boil; place carrots in a steamer basket over water. Cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. In a saucepan, combine the oil, honey, syrup and mustard; bring to a boil. Stir in carrots and parsley. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Mustard Carrots in Country Woman September/October 2001, p35
Reviews forHoney-Mustard Steamed Carrots
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2012
"I add 1 tsp. Lemon Pepper"