- 10 fresh or frozen brussels sprouts, halved
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash each onion powder and dill weed
- Place brussels sprouts in a steamer basket. Place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water; bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 8-12 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. In a bowl, combine the butter, honey, mustard, onion powder and dill. Drizzle over the sprouts and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forHoney-Mustard Sprouts
"These were so good. I had to make them twice as I ate all of the first one."
"These are great, my family loves brussel sprouts and these sure are a keeper."