Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless butterflied pork chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 8 crackers)
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Flatten pork to 1/8-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine honey and mustard; brush over both sides of pork. In a shallow bowl, combine cracker and bread crumbs; add pork and turn to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat in oil and butter for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crisp and juices run clear.
1 each: 206 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.Originally published as Honey-Mustard Pork Scallopini in Quick Cooking September/October 1998Read Next
Nov 19, 2012
This is easy & delicious! Made this for my son 16th birthday dinner & he loved it. He said it is just as good as fried chicken. I thought it was fine to get breading on. My husband loved it also.I doubled the recipe because I had 7 pork chops. Will definitely make on regular basis.
Sep 3, 2012
loved the flavor, however had trouble keeping breading on while cooking so looked nothing like the picture family loved it either way so will definetly make again
May 31, 2012
The pork chops were moist and flavorful, and it cooked up quickly as well.
May 20, 2011
This has become one of my family's favorite dishes. It is so easy to make and taste's soooooo good!
Feb 24, 2010
You need to be careful to make them thin enough. If they don't cook quickly the mustard mixture burns onto the pan.
Jul 14, 2009
Love this one! I also use it with thin chicken. Thanks :)
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Pork Scallopini
More from Taste of Home