"I started using this recipe when my girls were little," Angela Lott says of these moist pork chops and sweet sauce. "I grilled everything because it allowed me to be outside watching children play in the pool," relateds the Neshanic Station, New Jersey cook.
Recommended: 40 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup beer or ginger ale
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Set aside 1/2 cup of the remaining marinade for basting and 3/4 cup for serving; cover and refrigerate.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade from chops. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning and basting occasionally with 1/2 cup marinade. Serve with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Mustard Pork Chops in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p22
Reviews forHoney-Mustard Pork Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2012
"Super moist and awesome flavor"