Honey Mustard Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 216 calories, 18g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 232mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Honey Mustard Coleslaw
"My husband thought this was pretty good (4 stars) while I didn't particularly care for it (2 stars), hence the 3-star rating."
"This is a good recipe for coleslaw. I made my own coleslaw mix, and I may have made a bit too much for the dressing. It was very good, though."
"Okay. That is a keeper. Used it with turkey sliders. Great flavor."
"Loved the flavor!"
"The Best! I made a little more dressing than was called for as the package of slaw was 16 oz. Had I been patient & just let the coleslaw sit awhile the original amt. would have been ok. This is definitely a different taste ....almost sweet & spicy. We loved it & it is a keeper."
"Still being talked about! WOW! That means this is a definite keeper."