Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons honey until smooth; stir in almonds. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles.
- Place 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture in the center of each triangle. Roll up and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet; curve ends to form a crescent. Sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with remaining honey. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 200 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 23, 2014
i really liked this. it is an easy and quick dessert that can be made in a matter of minutes. will add to my pesonal collection of go to recipes
Nov 17, 2012
Easy and delicious!!
Sep 26, 2011
Brought back chilhood memories. I great addition to Sunday brunch