I really appreciate how easy it is to prepare these juicy pork chops. Marinating them overnight seasons them wonderfully. They're sure to be requested often by family and friends. —Janice Mitchell of Aurora, Colorado
Recommended: 40 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon browning sauce
- Dash pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first four ingredients. Add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- For sauce, combine the broth, garlic, honey, lime juice, browning sauce and pepper in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into broth mixture. Return to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Lime Pork Chops in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p27
Reviews forHoney-Lime Pork Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 4, 2013
"These pork chops were packed with flavor! Bottled lime juice works fine. We omitted browning sauce since I never use it.~ Theresa"