When I first made this recipe for my husband and our boys, there weren't any leftovers. I immediately knew it was a winner!
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 5 min
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add the honey, lime juice and seasoned salt. Cook and stir until heated through. Cool.
- Place ham in a resealable plastic bag; pour honey mixture over ham. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Bring to room temperature. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over hot heat, 3-5 minutes on each side or until heated through.
Originally published as Honey-Lime Ham in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.