Honey Lime Fruit Toss Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice; set juice aside. In a bowl, combine the pineapple, mandarin oranges, strawberries, bananas and kiwi. In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, lime peel and reserved pineapple juice. Pour over fruit; gently toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 133 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Honey Lime Fruit Toss
"Excellent refreshing fruit salad!"
"Great way to sweeten your fruit with the honey lime Juice"