Honey-Lime Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups torn salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small red apple, sliced
- 3 tablespoons thawed limeade or lemonade concentrate
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- On two salad plates, arrange the greens, oranges and apple. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salads.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 465 calories, 21g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 74g carbohydrate (66g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein.
Jun 3, 2012
I first made this for my husband while we were still dating... we loved it then, and still love it now! It's a very unique flavor. Oh, and it's very easy too!!
Nov 30, 2010
This went together really fast even the dressing. The lime-honey dressing was excellent and complimented the salad perfectly. I will definitely make this again.