- 1-1/2 cups torn salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small red apple, sliced
- 3 tablespoons limeade or lemonade concentrate
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- On salad plates, arrange the greens, oranges and apple. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; whisk until smooth. Pour over salads. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forHoney-Lime Fruit Salad
"I first made this for my husband while we were still dating... we loved it then, and still love it now! It's a very unique flavor. Oh, and it's very easy too!!"
"This went together really fast even the dressing. The lime-honey dressing was excellent and complimented the salad perfectly. I will definitely make this again."