- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pound cold peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), optional
- 1/2 pound cold fresh sugar snap peas, optional
- Combine yogurt, mustard, honey and horseradish; refrigerate 1 hour. Serve with cold cooked shrimp and sugar snap peas, if desired. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews forHoney Horseradish Dip
"Substituted Splenda for honey. (I am a diabetic.) Excellent recipe!"
"I have a party coming up this weekend, so I tested this easy recipe.. and it is definitely a winner. It will be part of my go-to list for future events."