- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1-3/4 pounds), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes and onion in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix hoisin, honey, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; add to potato mixture and toss to coat.
- Place chicken over vegetables; sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Roast 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°-175°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHoney Hoisin Chicken & Potatoes
"I was looking for a quick fix meal to throw together. I had all the ingredients for this and thought I would give it a whirl. I loved how flavorful the potatoes and onions were. I also loved how the thighs were just roasted on top with salt & pepper. It was so good and so fast! I can't wait to make it again!"
"We liked the flavor but think it would be better if cooked on the grill."