- 1 cup beer or ginger ale
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before preparing the grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade from pork. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with any remaining marinade if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHoney-Herb Pork
"Although the pork was a bit expensive, this dish was still very tasty and delicious!"
"This recipe is delicious! I made it with the Rde and Sweet Potato salad on pg. 31 of the same issue."
"I thought this recipe was very easy to make and had good flavor. I used fresh rosemary, which made it even more aromatic."