- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, garlic and ginger; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey, brown sugar and oil. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade from pork. Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting frequently with honey mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forHoney-Grilled Pork Tenderloin
"While this was delicious, I thought it tasted more like an Asian grilled tenderloin than honey. The sesame and soy overwhelmed the honey. It was not as sweet as I thought it would be."