- 15 whole chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section. Set wings aside. In a small saucepan, combine the honey, soy sauce, oil, chili sauce, salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and ginger. Cook and stir until blended and heated through. Cool to room temperature.
- Place the chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag; add honey mixture. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place wings in a well-greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Drain; turn wings. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and glaze is set. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forHoney-Glazed Wings
"We do not like them hot and these are mild and wonderful!! I have used them for appetizers and a main meal at the insistance of the "men folk". Does that tell you how much they are loved?"
"I've already made it 3 times-I love this wing recipe!! I don't like spicy, so this is perfect. But if you like a little spice, I'm sure you could throw in some hot sauce or something similar. The only thing I did differently was make extra marinade, to be sure I had plenty. And this last time, I made them for my sons graduation party, I doubled the whole recipe, and they were still the first thing gone off of the table! I like that I can get them ready ahead of time too."
"I made these when I had a girls week at the lake. They were awesome!!!"