- 15 whole chicken wings* (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section. Set wings aside. In a saucepan, combine the honey, soy sauce, oil, chili sauce, salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and ginger. Cook and stir until blended and heated through. Cool to room temperature. Place the chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag; add honey mixture. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place wings in a well greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Drain; turn wings. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and glaze is set. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forHoney-Glazed Wings
"We do not like them hot and these are mild and wonderful!! I have used them for appetizers and a main meal at the insistance of the "men folk". Does that tell you how much they are loved?"
"I've already made it 3 times-I love this wing recipe!! I don't like spicy, so this is perfect. But if you like a little spice, I'm sure you could throw in some hot sauce or something similar. The only thing I did differently was make extra marinade, to be sure I had plenty. And this last time, I made them for my sons graduation party, I doubled the whole recipe, and they were still the first thing gone off of the table! I like that I can get them ready ahead of time too."
"I made these when I had a girls week at the lake. They were awesome!!!"