Honey, smoky chipotle pepper and soy sauce help to flavor this no-fuss pork tenderloin. Serve it with veggies or rice for a satisfying meal.—Diane Cotton, Franklin, North Carolina
Recommended: 35 Easter Dinners That Aren’t a Big Hunk of Ham
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the first three ingredients; rub over pork. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown pork in canola oil on all sides.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil; spoon over pork. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with pan juices if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloins in Country Woman June/July 2012, p43
Reviews forHoney-Glazed Pork Tenderloins
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2015
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2012
"It was delicious even without chipotle pepper and sesame oil."
Reviewed May. 3, 2012