- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 to 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 to 6 cups hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add vegetables and water chestnuts; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir honey mixture and stir into chicken mixture. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until heated through and chicken is no longer pink. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHoney-Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
"this recipe was easy to fix and was delicious!"
"Fantastic..DH just loved it."
"I added minced garlic to the veggies and made extra sauce to give it more flavor. It turned out quite well."