- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with sauce.
1 each: 97 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.