Honey Garlic Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 97 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Oct 16, 2013
Sauce is too thin, flavor is okay, but not a favorite. needs to be thicker and more of it to keep the chicken from drying out.
Apr 4, 2013
We really enjoyed it. I made it with OJ and the full amount of garlic and made sure to baste it. I thought it was very flavorful.
Mar 6, 2013
Save ingredients...just cook plain chicken! Had very little flavor. Disappointing recipe.~ Theresa
Feb 22, 2010
Quite easy to make, the honey and orange don't overwhelm the chicken to make it 'chicken that doesn't take like chicken'. Chicken was very moist.
Jun 13, 2009
This chicken has great flavor, but not nearly enough sauce. It is very moist, but needs the sauce to keep from getting dry.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.