For a naturally sweet addition to your meal, combine your family's favorite fruits and top with a refreshing honey-yogurt sauce. It'll disappear fast!
Recommended: Top 10 Recipes for 200 Calorie Breakfasts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups cut-up fresh fruit (pears, apples, bananas, grapes, etc.)
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) mandarin orange, vanilla or lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Divide fruit among individual serving bowls. Combine yogurt, honey, orange peel and extract; spoon over the fruit. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Honey Fruit Cups in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p3