Honey Fruit Cups
For a naturally sweet addition to your meal, combine your family's favorite fruits and top with a refreshing honey-yogurt sauce. It'll disappear fast!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups cut-up fresh fruit (pears, apples, bananas, grapes, etc.)
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) mandarin orange, vanilla or lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Divide fruit among individual serving bowls. Combine yogurt, honey, orange zest and extract; spoon over the fruit.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 133 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Honey Fruit Cups in 1996 Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.