Honey-Dijon Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 1 cup light or nonalcoholic beer
- 6 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain pork and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 10-13 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting with reserved marinade occasionally. Or bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally.
Nutrition Facts3 ounce-weight: 206 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Nov 29, 2016
Nice flavor. But I chose to bake, and it took at least twice the recommended time. Finished it under the broiler after nearly an hour in the oven.
Jun 14, 2014
I made this for dinner tonight. Very nice recipe. I served with roasted potatoes and roasted carrots. Be sure you use pork tenderloin and NOT pork loin. There is a huge difference in the two cuts of meat.
Dec 18, 2009
This is a beautifully simple meal to make and so easy to deal with. It's definitely a keeper.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.