Honey-Dijon Pork Tenderloin with Mushrooms
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Hot cooked pasta
- Flatten pork slices to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil in batches until meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in butter until tender. Add garlic; saute 1 minute longer. Stir in the milk, mustard, soy sauce and honey. Return pork to the pan; heat through. Serve with noodles.
Nutrition Facts3 ounce-weight: 264 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 654mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 15, 2018
This recipe came together quickly and the sauce was very very flavorful and brought a wonderful taste to the entire dish. I used pork chops instead of a tenderloin because that's what I had on hand but the sauce really made the dish so I don't think it matters too much which cut of pork one uses.
Jan 2, 2013
Oh my god the dijon mustard and honey tastes in this dish are fabulous! I made this for my friend and I on one of our wine nights, definitely going to make it again. I added a little extra mustard and honey. Also since I'm not fond of mushroom I subbed in asparagus and served it over rotini noodles, SO GOOD!