Honey Cheesecake Bars
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 slices peeled fresh peach
- 9 slices kiwifruit
- In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Stir in pecans. Press onto the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and honey until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour over crust. Bake at 350° for 14-18 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into bars. Just before serving, top each bar with a slice of peach and kiwi. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 237 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 123mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 29, 2016
These are delicious and dangerously easy. If you like cheesecake but don't want to be in the long haul for a full 9-10" cheesecake these are your next best bet. They're fantastic with or without the fresh fruit on top. I also love the ease in doubling this recipe. In fact, I tripled it with no problems and made it in a 15x11 baking pan.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.