Honey Bubble Ring
"When our daughters were little, they enjoyed helping me make this sweet honey-flavored pull-apart bread," notes Jane Waters of Lincoln, Missouri. "We still enjoy it around the holidays."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 3 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut each biscuit into four pieces; dip each piece halfway into honey mixture. Layer in a greased 10-in. tube pan. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes; invert pan onto a serving platter.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 121 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Honey Bubble Ring in Quick Cooking January/February 1999
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.