- 2 cups thawed orange juice concentrate
- 5 ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 4 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a blender, combine orange juice concentrate and bananas; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl; add the pineapple juice, water, honey, sugar and soft drink mix. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour into two 2-qt. freezer containers. Cover and freeze until mixture is slushy.
- To serve, transfer each portion of fruit slush to a large pitcher. Add 2 liters of soda to each pitcher; stir to blend. Yield: 7-1/2 gallons (30 1-cup servings).
Reviews forHoney Banana Punch
"This was sweet and refreshing. I had a hard time finding pineapple juice! Only 1 store out of 4 had it!"