- 3/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (6 to 7 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, combine the apple juice concentrate, honey and mustard. Cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes or just until blended, stirring occasionally.
- Remove skin from turkey if desired; place on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Pour honey mixture over turkey.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting with pan juices every 30 minutes. (Cover loosely with foil if turkey browns too quickly.) Cover and let stand for 15 minutes before carving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forHoney-Apple Turkey Breast
"Unfortunately the sauce did not penetrate into the turkey itself leaving the meat a little bland. I was really hoping that this was going to be delicious for as long as it took to make. Disappointed."