Homemade Thousand Island Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 18 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Feb 20, 2018
Well, it might be my fault it wasn't that good. I used Greek yogurt, which I find to be quite a bit more tangy than regular plain yogurt, but I had some on hand that I wanted to use up. Also, I forgot that I was out of chili sauce! I used bottled cocktail sauce instead. I thought it was all right, but my boyfriend really did not like the tartness.
Jan 24, 2010
I didn't care for the yogurt taste in this recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.