- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews forHomemade Thousand Island Dressing
"Well, it might be my fault it wasn't that good. I used Greek yogurt, which I find to be quite a bit more tangy than regular plain yogurt, but I had some on hand that I wanted to use up. Also, I forgot that I was out of chili sauce! I used bottled cocktail sauce instead. I thought it was all right, but my boyfriend really did not like the tartness."
"I didn't care for the yogurt taste in this recipe."