Homemade Tartar Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill pickle relish, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 211 calories, 22g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Oct 3, 2014
My family thought this was much better than store-bought! I added 1 tsp. of prepared horseradish to give it some "zip," but otherwise made as written. Will definitely make this whenever we have seafood! Thanks for sharing such an easy & delicious recipe!
Jan 24, 2011
I made two versions...1 with the pimentos and 1 without. My family loved "without". Great flavor!
Jan 11, 2011
I really liked this, it tastes fresher than the store bought tartar sauce. I left out the olive stuff and used sweet relish instead, it was good!
Mar 12, 2009
Awesome!! Make it every time we have fish.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.