Homemade Tartar Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill pickle relish, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 211 calories, 22g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 3, 2014
My family thought this was much better than store-bought! I added 1 tsp. of prepared horseradish to give it some "zip," but otherwise made as written. Will definitely make this whenever we have seafood! Thanks for sharing such an easy & delicious recipe!
Jan 24, 2011
I made two versions...1 with the pimentos and 1 without. My family loved "without". Great flavor!
Jan 11, 2011
I really liked this, it tastes fresher than the store bought tartar sauce. I left out the olive stuff and used sweet relish instead, it was good!
Mar 12, 2009
Awesome!! Make it every time we have fish.