Homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe
- 8 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 6 tablespoons.
2 teaspoon: 16 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 19mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Homemade Taco Seasoning
"I checked other recipes, they said to use 2tbsp and one recipe said 1/4 cup (which is 4tbsp). So I would recommend using 2-4 tbsp per pound of ground beef. I love using this, it's much healthier than store-bought taco seasoning! And it has great flavor!"
"How many tablespoons per pound of meat?"
"I'll never buy it from the store again, it's not exactly the same, but it was really good anyway."
"an how much per 1 lb of ground beef"