- 2 cups Shortcut Bread Mix (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1 teaspoon quick-rise yeast
- 2/3 cup warm water (120° to 130°)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- Pizza sauce, sausage and cheese or toppings of your choice
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup bread mix and yeast. Add water and butter; beat until smooth. stir in the remaining bread mix to form a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 4-6 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. On a floured surface, roll dough into a 14-in. circle. Sprinkle cornmeal on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan; transfer dough to pan. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Top with pizza sauce, sausage and cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 1 pizza.
Reviews forHomemade Pizza Crust
"I don't know what "shortcut bread mix" is either. Bisquick?"
"I don't know what is "shortcut bread mix""