- 2 tablespoons mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 1 cinnamon stick (2 inches)
- Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight jar or container. Use in favorite pickle recipes. Yield: 1/3 cup.
Reviews forHomemade Pickling Spice
"this makes 128 servings, but I need 2T for my recipe. How would I know how much of each spice to take out of the jar?"
"Is it really just 2 whole cloves or should that be 2 teaspoons?"