- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- Orange slices and mint, optional
- Sugar and orange juice, optional
- Combine the first five ingredients in a blender container and process at high speed. Add ice cubes, a few at a time, blending until slushy. Garnish with orange slices and mint if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHomemade Orange Refresher
"Very yummy. I also used Splenda in place of the sugar. My family loved it!"
"Very Refreshing, Great for first thing in the morning."
"My only change is to use Splenda to tasate in place of sugar, as the concentrate is sweet enough. This makes for a refreshing treat on a warm night."
"This is very nice for a brunch."