Homemade Meatballs in Plum Sauce
This super-easy recipe for microwave meatballs from Michael Compean of Valencia, California features the flavors of ginger, Dijon and plum sauce. You might want to pick up extras; these will go fast!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the plum sauce, soy sauce, mustard and ginger. Add meatballs; stir gently to coat.
- Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Cool for 1 minute. Fold in onion and cilantro.