Homemade Lazy Days Potato Salad
This is a great dish to make for any summer luncheon. It tastes so delicious and is so easy to make.—Margaret Wilson, Sun City, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Drizzle over potato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 70 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 537mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Lazy Days Potato Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2nd Edition
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.