Homemade Fudge Pops
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 12 disposable plastic cups (3 ounces)
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in milk until smooth. Stir in corn syrup and vanilla. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Pour into cups.
- Cover each cup with heavy-duty foil; insert sticks through foil. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Freeze until firm. Remove foil and cups before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 159 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 14, 2010
My kids love these. Today we added chocolate chips as garnish. We make these a lot! It is a nice way to help beat the heat.
Jul 22, 2010
I put a recipe EXACTLY like this on here so I would never lose it....now I can't find it on here, but I'm glad you have it. My kids beg for these all year long!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.