- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Separate biscuits; dip the top of each in salad dressing, then in Parmesan cheese. Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 biscuits.
Reviews forHomemade Cheese Biscuits
"These are very tasty."
"I 1st made this (and the chicken Marsala with Gorgonzola recipe) for Valentine's. I have made them twice since then in less than 2 weeks. Simple and Delicious."