Homemade Brownie Pie
This pie never lasts long at our house—it's a different, fun way to serve brownies.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add sugar, butter and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; add to bowl and beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° (325° if using a glass pie plate) for 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool completely before cutting. If desired, top individual slices with ice cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 358 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Brownie Pie in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.